Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sharon Motherfucking Needles

So Blogger changed their user interface and I basically don't know how to use this thing anymore! Wonderful. Just when I was getting all tech at editing HTML they had to go and change shit on me. So yeah, my posts may be busted for awhile since I have to relearn how to use Blogger.

So for those of you out there not watching RuPaul's Drag Race Season 4, (airing Mondays at 9 on LOGO), its time to get a grip! To quote Latrice "Jesus is a Biscuit" Royale, 5 G's Please: Good God Get a Grip Girl! Its the best show on television. You betta watch.


Classic Needles

Silicone injection anyone!?
A very angular hat.

Graving.
Gender Bender
Ode To Lesbians
Vag Creme

Platforms Please!


The FUTURE of drag.
LIFE AFFIRMING



Heyyyyy Amanda Lepore!

Sharon and Alaska are Legendary

Serving RuPocalypse Realness

Several Bandanas

Hey Top 4!



Sharon Motherfucking Needles......what can I say? I am completely LIVING for you. Girl, you got it all. You're hilarious, you're punk AND goth, you're a genius, your girl AND boy clothes are fierce, your makeup artistry is insanely brilliant, you idolize fantastic people, and you're a sensitive little duck that would make a damn good friend. Am I leaving anything out? Oh yeah, you are by far my favorite contestant on RuPaul's Drag Race herstory!


I hope you win but honestly, you are already a star honey.

Go here to see the addictive and cracked out Sharon tumblr I'm obsessed with :

http://allhailsharonneedles.tumblr.com/


And go here to watch Drag Race and Untucked, the best entertainment ever, online!:


http://www.logotv.com/shows/rupauls_drag_race/season_4/series.jhtml

1 comment:

  1. Yes, yes, yes, and yes. I Sharon is my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete